Our lodge, having always in mind the protection of the hygiene and safety of guests and our staff and always in accordance with the instructions of the Ministries of Tourism & Health, adheres to the following health opertaing protocol:
- Check- in :15:00-20:30 and check-out until 11:00. Use of the apartment, public ares and the pool beyond 11:00 is prohibited.
- Upon arrival, the written information of the accommodation of the full details of the residences (eg nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) is required upon arrival. and is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- It is forbidden to enter or stay in the premises of non-residents.
- Personal protective equipment and health instructions in greek, english and german are provided to our customers at the check-in.
- Our staff has been informed and trained on the Covid-19 Hygiene and Case Management Protocol and is thermometered every morning under individual responsibility.
- The suites and apartments rooms are meticulously cleaned and the room is very well ventilated during the hours between stays. For their additional disinfection, a special state-of-the-art device with UV rays and a steam cleaner is used.
- In our common areas, frequent disinfestation, rodenticide and disinfection are carried out.
- There is a specific program for cleaning rooms and changing clothes and towels.
- For our pool, our lodge complies with the health regulations of the Ministry of Health for the chlorination of water.
- Sunbeds are disinfected during pool operation.
- The maximum total number of people entering the pool at any given time should not exceed 10 people.
Read more »